This course contains information pertaining to various teaching methodologies that beauty industry educators can use in their classrooms. This course will cover the four types of teaching methodologies, the different learning styles, the four personality types, and prepare you for the classroom.
- Identify and apply the different teaching methods
- Describe the four different learning styles
- Explain the differences between field-independent and field-dependent
- Differentiate between right brain and left brain
- Recognize McCarthy’s four learning styles
- Analyze the four personality types
- Explain the preparation process for teachers
This course is available for all states; it is currently approved for 2 hours of CE in TX, NC, and GA.
Courses By State
To learn more about the right insurance licensing course for you, simply select your state below:
Watch Our Demo!
Take a glance into our courseware and see how our courses will work for you.